Thursday, March 15, 2007
4:01 PM
Pheew!Finalie luh!Thx to huda..I have a blogskin.YEA!HeHe..first time bloggin oso wan to act lyke pro in wantin dis and dat.HaHa!Nottie me.I still dun get that html tingy realie.Huda did everything for me.But I managed to do some simple changes to some of the codes after he finished helpin me in puttin that bloody blogskin.Quite lame sia..but what to do?Better than a template ryte?D skin oso much more handsome den de templates.HeHe!Hmm..still not done in constructin my blog.Now all asleep..how to ask for help?I think tonite I will be sleepin late again yar.HaHa.Last nite..I slept at 5.30.The nite before dat,4.30.HoHo!I just active luh at nyte wen deres no skul on d next dae.Haiss..bored,bored,bored!Want go out oso no frens.Wish all ma close frens live near ma place.But too bad luh..All live at BP,CCK,BB.Haiss..here frens all lost contact liao.All d ones I used to plae soccer wit now livin deir own lyfe.Den sumore d twins moveout oreadie.Aiya..so sad.Miss dem luh.Hmm..Ok luh.I dunwan to type any longer.Just wanna let u noe dat I got a fresh blogskin.Ill end it here.Swit dreams ppl!=P

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2