Saturday, March 17, 2007
1:33 AM
I'll be sleepin late again tonyte.HoHo!Addicted to late night awakeness luh.Hmm..today was quite fun luh.But at first got some boring2 mood luh before we had fun.Well..today dint manage to go to de mosque at Bukit Batok to hev our fridae prayers.Me,izzul nd dat bloody kenet stepped out of de house late.Damn!They had promised Farid that well meet them at de mosque before going to Alvrons to jam.But onli managed to meet up wit him outsyde de mosque whereby all had finished praying.Hais..wish I can pray!!!Aniwae..meet up wit him and share smiles and laughter together and den head off to the studio!!Ha!Ryte on tyme sia when I looked at de clock in de studio!HeHe.Jamming was fine luh.I can't wait for de auditions now.Since my cough disease is gone!Bloody classmates of mine.Share2 virus in de class.Fucked dem all!HaHa.Well..after jamming went izzul houz to bring home his guitar.He lazy wan bring to town.He say heavy.Summore not him who is carrying..poor samad.HaHa!Kenet luh den who else!Bebel onie luh he.Stuff a broom in his mouth much more better luh!Tok cock oni.Haiss..cant stop lafin at him luh juz now wan go mit farid.Tok rubbish every single minit he opens his mouth.Hmm..well..before going back to izzuls place,de guys bought cigarretes ferst.Haiyoyo.Notie2.But sorie luh..I dont smoke okae!HaHa.After returning the guitar back home,we went to de bridge to wait for illya's call.To giv us a signal whether to board on the 190 he is currenty sitting in.Hmm..after dat..I SLEPT IN DA BUS!HaHa..tkley ang uh.Lucky dint sleep on de stranger next to me.HeHe.It was a good trip luh.After reaching our destination,we went to penin to buy sum stuffs.I was saving cash aniwae..for different purposes.My family now got problem wit money luh.DAMN!Hmm..after dat,we went to eat at KFC and den went to meet up wit de 2 jerks outsyde Marina Square.Meet up wit Haris and Zuhaili and den we went to Esplanade.Putri and Tini were wit dem.But while we lpk,dey suddenlie disappear.Duno wher.Go mit up wit deir frens luh tu.Ha!But atualie at ferst boring luh lepak2 around oni.But finalie at 9.30 we left Esplanade to go Marina Square!!Dat tyme I was damn hyper.Me and Zuhaili tkley dudok diam2.Sume giler.Plus Izzul!HaHa.Go toilet long2 lyke as if ppl thought we were actualie tengah lepak in de toilet!LAME SIA!!EEE..paisey.We left de Gents toilet and den we went in de Baby toilet!I went in wit izzul.Den all join.HaHa.Smpat take photo.One shot oni.Izzul summore shouting in de room wit all de horny sounds of a gay.DAMN!Ppl outsyde tink wat onli sia.HaHa!Den wok outta de place after de crazy moments we had at Marina Square and den went to de stairs outsyde dat lead us heading for de carpark.At first I thought wher de stairs were leading us to?..I decided to explore luh.You know me,spooky and quiet places are what I cant stand!Must check2 wan!Cannot just see and den go.HaHa.WTF sia.We actuallie raced down de stairs.I was ferst!!HoHo!Kenet and Zuhaili took video of us running.Damn,lyke stupid sia.Me and izzul sweat de most in de end.HaHa!!After all dat fun outsyde Marina Square,we decided to go back Esp to get a drink and jln2 in de building wher hev aircon.Ha!We lpk,laugh2,make stupid noises dat attracts ppl attention.Den went home took bus.All six of us sat at de back seat dat occupies oni 5 person.But wat we care?Da hyper da sume.HaHaHa!Not all hyper luh,got one emo dere!Hmm,long trip home sia.Just now when I was alone in de bus witout my frens when dey had alighted,it suddenlie stopped.Engine s down and lights off.Damn!I was praying for de bus to work nd drive again.Luckilie it did.Got home safely.Ha!But late luh.Alaa..I awaez go back late luh.Mum and dad dun mind.But mum can reallie become a nuisance to me luh!Nag3 for nth.She thinks I mixed wit de wrong company.Aniwae,I've learnt from my mistakes in de past luh.Dun ever tink Ill do dat again!!Ha!..Hmm..I took a nice shower and den went downstairs to de living room to eat.Eat instant noodles.Haiya..no food already sia.No one left for me some.Ha!Now,I'm using de comp and typing about wat I did luh.Just had my meal.Since I still cant sleep.Hmm..aniwae..dats all for de day yea.I'm thirsty.Wan go take a drink of water now.SWITEST DRIMS TO ALL DOS SLEEPING NOW AYE.Bye Bye!HaHa..=D

Information
Layout: Northern Downpour
Browser: Mozilla Firefox
Screen: 1280X800


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

About
PhotobucketIllya Ace
Mira
Mus
Shasha
Yanee
Tagboard


Credits
Layout: tuesdaynight
Resources: 1 2