HaHaHa..you guessed it!Can't sleep again luh.HoHo!Damn irritated wit dat fcukin cat of mine.Evri nyte MEOW..MEOW..MEOW!!Much better if it doesnt come back home again ryte.Left home a number of times already and was missing for days.Dat cat did it again for the last few daes..and just came back yesterday..I tink??Or is it todae?Ha!I dunwanna noe luh.Bloody beast!All dat ting noe to do is to MATE..MATE..MATE!!Run away from home just to find another mate.At home got wife already wan go look for another one.Got kids summore!HaHa..2 adorable little kitties.Poor mummie hev to single handedly feed dem.HoHo!Hais..now dat ting making noises dat realie wanna make me rip its tail off!Haiss..noise problem luh.If oni dat ting has a switch sumwher around its fur dat can turn it off!Juz causing pollution to my ears luh.Well..tonyte,I can't seem to get to sleep again luh.HeHe..wanna go out!Its thursdae for goodness sake!Ha!You should reallie noe wat I reallie meant by dat.De muslims do.HoHo!Aiya..just switched off my computer more den an hour ago..den go watch teevee.Watch TRL after its last adv for de dae..den pressed d button to disney and watch thats so raven,oso just had its last ad for de dae..press and press and press d bloody remote and in de end watch super sports!Ha!Replay of the game between Real Madrid and Barca!Watch fer awhile oniee..den went to my room to sit around fer a few minutes before switching on the computer which is in my parents room.Hais..typing and listening songs again luh now.I REALLIE WANNA GO OUT DIS LATE LUH!!ANI FRENS WANNA JOIN ME?Guess not.Ha!Busy typing and typing and typing and typing and typing and typing and..FUCK LAH!Im just bored luh!Wish dis comp is alive and can talk to.And ha!..my lil sis toking in her sleep again now!HoHo..cute lil demon.Hmm..enuf luh..I lazy uh now.Want go to do sumtin else.Before I go,I wanna wish all de sleeping beauties in Singapore a gudnyte!!SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET DREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMS!xP
Information
Layout: Northern Downpour Browser: Mozilla Firefox Screen: 1280X800